In addition, any rules for use of the Service separately presented by the Provider shall constitute an integral part of the Terms. And if there is any conflict between the Terms and the Rules or any other description regarding the Service not provided for herein, the Terms shall prevail.
For purposes of the Terms, the following terms have the following meanings.
1. A person or entity who requests to use the Service may not start to use the Services unless they agree to comply the Terms.
2. The Service Agreement shall become effective between the User and the Provider when the User starts to use the Service.
When using the Service, the User may not conduct any act that falls under, or is determined by the Provider to fall under, any of the following:
1. The Provider shall be entitled to, without any advance notice to the Users, suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, in the event that;
2. The Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the suspension or discontinuances of the Service, in whole or in part. The Users are requested to back up the Itineraries by storing them in an offline environment when traveling.
1. Any and all IP Rights related to the Website and the Service are expressly reserved by the Provider or its licensor.
2. The User hereby represents and warrants to the Provider that it has lawful rights to post or otherwise transmit the Posted Data, and that the Posted Data so posted or transmitted does not infringe any third party's rights.
3. If The User shares Posted Data, the User grants to the other Users who have shared a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display and execute the Posted Data posted or otherwise transmitted by the Granting Registered User through the Service.
4. The User hereby agrees not to exercise moral rights against those who have granted a non-exclusive license in the case of the preceding paragraph.
1. If any of the following events arises in relation to a User, the Provider may, without prior notice or demand, (i) delete, or suspend the display of, the Posted Data, (ii) temporarily suspend the use by the User of the Service, or (iii) permanently prohibit the use of the Service by the User as such:
2. The Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the actions taken by the Provider in accordance with this Article.
1. The Provider shall be entitled to at any time modify or terminate the Service in its own discretion.
2. The Provider may suspend or terminate the provision of the Service without prior notice to the User.
3. If the provision of the Service is terminated, the Service Agreement will be terminated at the same time.
1. The Provider shall not make warranties any of the following items, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the failure to meet any of the following items.
2. In the event that trouble arises between the User and other User or other third parties in relation to the Service, the Provider shall not be liable whatsoever for such trouble.
The User shall keep confidential any and all non-public information disclosed in relation to the Service by the Provider to the User for which the Provider, at such disclosure, requires the User a confidential treatment, unless the User has obtained the prior written approval from the Provider.
1. The Provider shall collect information such as names and email address from the User (the “User Information”) if the Provider response to inquiries by the Users relating to the Service or address a violation of the Terms.
2. Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
3. The Provider shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the User, except as required by law.
4. Upon request from the User to disclose its personal data under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information(the “Act”), the Provider shall, without delay, disclose to the User such data after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
5. If the Provider is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the User to (1) correct the content of personal data due to the reason that such data is false, or (2) suspend use of personal data due to the reason that such data is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Provider shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal data, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Provider decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Provider shall notify the User to that effect.
6. In the event that the Provider is required by the User to delete its personal data and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Provider shall, after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, delete such personal data and notify the party to that effect.
7. The provider shall take necessary measures for the appropriate management.
9. The Website uses Google AdSense and Google Analytics. These services collect cookies, device-specific information, location information, and other information stored on, accessed on, or collected from the User's device in connection with the Services. Google AdSense will also display personalized advertisements to the Users based on this information, which the Users may disable through its ad preferences (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated). For information on how information is collected by Google inc. please refer to the following;
10. The Users shall agree that the Provider and Google inc. may handle the information in accordance with this article.
11. If the User has any questions regarding the handling of the User Information, please contact the following (for Google AdSense or Google Analytics, please contact Google inc.)
1. The Provider reserves the right to amend or change the Terms when the Provider finds it necessary.
2. In the event of any amendment or change to the Terms, the Provider shall notify the effective time and content of the amended or changed Terms by posting on the Website or other appropriate way.
3. When the User uses the Service after the Provider has notified the User of the amendment or change to the Terms, the User shall be demanded to have agree to the amendment or change to the Terms.
Any communications or notices from the User to the Provider, including but not limited to inquiries with respect to the Service, and any communications or notices from the Provider to the User, including but not limited to notices concerning any amendment to the Terms shall be made in accordance with the procedures specified by the Provider.
1. The User shall not assign, transfer, grant security interests on or otherwise dispose of the Service Agreement or its rights or obligations under the Terms without the prior written consent of the Provider.
2. In cases where the Provider transfers the business regarding the Service to a third party, the Provider may, as part of such transfer, assign to the third party the Service Agreement, the rights and obligations of the Provider under the Terms, and the information relating to the User, and the User hereby agrees to such transfer in advance. The business transfer referred to above in this Paragraph shall include, in addition to the usual form of business transfer, incorporation or any other form that would result in a business transfer.
If any provision of the Terms or a part thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable under Consumer Contract Law of Japan or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions hereof or the remaining portion of the provision held invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
1. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan without regard to conflict of laws principles.
2. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms or the Service Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan in the first instance.
[Prescribed on 3/14/2022]
This Terms shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Terms into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.